New Year, New Life

11:40


On December 12th, 2015 I decided it was time for me to change my life. It was time to do something better for me and finally got the chance to do something I always dreamed of doing: emigrating. Unfortunately a lot of people in Portugal decide to emigrate because they need to and not that they want to. I can say that, for me, it was a pleasure. It's a new adventure, to the unknown, as I always wanted to do.

I had to spend Christmas and New Years away from my family. If it's hard? It is. But it's for a good cause and I know that better days will come. And the most important thing is that I believe. I believe in those who have been by my side this entire time and I believe in me. Yes, I believe in me.

As they say: new year, new life! Believe in yourself too.
Happy 2016! ♡


No dia 12 de Dezembro de 2015 decidi que estava na altura de mudar a minha vida. Estava na altura de fazer algo melhor por mim e de finalmente dar uma oportunidade a mim mesma de realizar algo que sempre sonhei fazer: emigrar. Infelizmente muitos jovens em Portugal optam por emigrar, mais por obrigação do que por prazer. Eu cá posso dizer que além de uma obrigação, é um gosto. É uma aventura ao desconhecido, como sempre quis fazer.

Tive de passar o Natal e o Ano Novo longe da família. Se custa, sim custa! Mas sei que é por uma boa causa e que melhores dias virão. E acima de tudo, acredito. Acredito em quem me tem apoiado na decisão e acredito em mim. Sim, acima de tudo, acredito em mim.

Como se costuma dizer: ano novo, vida nova! Acreditem também!
Bom 2016! ♡

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

INSTAGRAM